Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort und 1 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von ak-demografie vor 10 Monate.
5. Dezember 2020 um 20:20 #1092
Just Take My Heart
by Mary Higgins Clark
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery/Thriller (2009)
- Genres: mystery, fiction, suspense, thriller, crime, adult
- ISBN: 9781416570868 (1416570861)
- Places: New Jersey
- Characters: Natalie Raines, Greg Aldrich, Emily Wallace
- Release date: April 7, 2009
- Author: Mary Higgins Clark
- Format: hardcover, 322 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
IN WORLDWIDE BESTSELLING SUSPENSE WRITER MARY HIGGINS CLARK’S SPELLBINDING NEW THRILLER, A BROADWAY STAR’S MURDER IGNITES A SHOCKING SERIES OF DEADLY EVENTS…
After famous actress Natalie Raines is found in her home, dying from a gunshot wound, police immediately suspect her theatrical agent and jealous soon-to-be-ex-husband, Gregg Aldrich. But no charges are brought against him until two years later, when a career criminal suddenly claims Aldrich had tried to hire him to kill her.
The case is a plum assignment for attractive thirty-two-year-old assistant prosecutor Emily Wallace. She spends long hours preparing for the trial, and unaware of a seemingly well-meaning neighbor’s violent past, gives him a key to her home to care for her dog.
The high-profile trial makes headlines, threatening to reveal personal matters about Emily, such as the fact that she had a heart transplant— especially when she experiences eerie sentiments that defy all reason and continue even after the jury decides Gregg Aldrich’s fate.
But little does she know, now her own life is at risk… .
PDF ebook Just Take My Heart download Mac. MOBI book Just Take My Heart Mary Higgins Clark on Books-a-Million. FB2 Just Take My Heart read for iPad. FictionBook ebook Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark buy on Powells.18. Dezember 2020 um 19:56 #1299
- Remains — Andrew Cull — 9781925759952
- The Jesse Tree — Geraldine McCaughrean — 9780802852885
- Wisden: The Laws of Cricket – The 2000 Code and Its Interpretation — Don Oslear — 9780091877903
- Black Ants and Buddhists: Thinking Critically and Teaching Differently in the Primary Grades — Mary Cowhey — 9781571104182